Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gold Toe Tube Socks

(Pre-Script: To take from this post what you will, please read it as the song, " Superman," #19 on the playlist, plays in the background. Go down to the playlist, click on that song, then come back and resume reading. I'll wait...) (...still waiting...)
"DUDE! Gold Toe Socks are SO 2002. I mean, Right??"
-This is what the smiling guy posing on the blow up picture in the men's sections of large department stores, and in catalogues all across America, is saying to the other smiling guy model as they toss the football or Frisbee to each other in their underwear. Sometimes, they just stand in a casual pose, like "Hey, yeah, I stand casually cool like this all the time in my underwear, it is so natural for me. Sometimes to mix things up, I lean against a surfboard. That is why I am smiling like this...Hey, dude, hold up, why don't you toss the Frisbee to me, while I lean against the surfboard. Maybe I'll hold a tennis racket over my shoulder, or something, too. That'll really make for a super picture, I mean, Right??"

-XOXO,

No comments: