Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We're gonna get there...soon...at least I sure THINK so...

(Pre-Script: This post will get you where you need to go when paired with the song, "Closer to Love," #54 on the playlist, so go down to the playlist, click on that song, then come back and resume reading. I'll wait...) (...still waiting...)

Something is wrong with my directional feature. I have lived in this city for the majority of my life, yet I often have trouble getting to a place. If I can see the place I want to go in my mind, then I know how to get there. I can go from point a to point b, but then let's say I am at point c, and I want to get to point b, (whoa, Nellie.) where I have already been, you will recall, if you were paying attention, from point a. Then, it's like, Back the truck UP.
Blink
Blink
I have to stop and think. For a long, long time. If I can't see it in my head, then I just don't know where to go, even though I have lived in this city the majority of my life, as I said in the first sentence of this post, and you will recall it if you were paying attention, reading and absorbing, not just speed reading to get to the end of the post. If you are just speed reading to get to the end, what's the point? What are you learning? Who are you trying to impress? Only read if it draws you in, and you enjoy it, and you want to see where this post will take you, like a road, and you have no idea where you are going. Hi, I can relate to the feeling I am creating in you now, by writing all wonky so you have no idea where I am taking you. And now I feel like we understand each other, we both have experienced this feeling of not understanding where we are going, but yet somehow, at the end of the day, we both end up at home. Just maybe with some detours in between, but always at the end of the day, back home.

-XOXO,

No comments: