Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cloudy Logic

(Pre-Script: This post will serve as a secret key to all of your coded messages when read as the song, "My Back Pages," #58 on the playlist, plays in the background. Go down to the playlist, click on that song, then come back and resume reading. I'll wait...) (...still waiting...)

There is one stretch of freeway that I drive almost daily. It is a raised highway, so when I look out my windshield, what confronts me is the sky. I am always impressed with the way the cloud formations are different every time I look. I am more impressed with this than I have been at any other age of my life. I think this is because I was so much older then, and I'm younger than that now.* Sometimes I see what look like shapes, and I think there must be a hidden message there for me, there really must be, possibly an encouragement or a warning from God-if only I could just figure out what it was. Then I would know where to go next, or how to act, or where to step, and not get stepped on. But I never can figure it out, and on my own, I tend to do really stupid things.

-XOXO,


*Bob Dylan's original lyric. Thanks Bob.

No comments: