Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fragments

(Pre-Script: This post pairs best with the song, "Winter," by Joshua Radin, #27 on the playlist, plays in the background. Go down to the playlist, click on that song, then come back and resume reading. I'll wait...) (...still waiting...)

Sometimes I don't feel like I am in my own life at all. Sometimes I feel like I am removed, a large creature watching as though through a telescope at the small person at the other end of the lens-the small creature is also me, and that part of me feels exposed, seen, dissected, analyzed. And then the large removed creature me takes the telescope and points it up, and I am looking at something in space that is also me; I am a comet pummeling through vast black space straight ahead to who knows where, but going fast. And also, I am the vast black space.

-XOXO,

No comments: