Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Caught up

(Pre-Script: To catch the most out of this post, please read it as the song, " Breathe," #55 on the palylist, plays in the background. I'll wait...) (...still waiting...)

My heart leapt up and caught the bate for which it had been yearning, for as long as said bate had been dangling before it. And then, oh, what was this?? my heart went sailing through the air, a fishy-bird, never felt so free and spontaneous. But then, oh, what was this?? that very same heart realized too late that it was attached to a hook and a big fat man was standing on the shore reeling it in, as my heart thrashed frantically to be free of what it now realized it was not free of. Oh big fat man, you do not want my fishy heart, you have obviously had enough of your fill, please let me go, already, undo the hook that will leave a scar, but at least my heart will be free for what it was meant for, to swim in the river, and water wish wash over the scar left behind, a hole or a gash where a hook was once lodged...
Ahem.
Blink
Blink
but sometimes the fat man may be just the thing you need to catch you in his net and swoop you out of the river in which you are quickly swimming downstream...it really just depends on who the fat man is and what the river is.
Ahem.
Blink
Blink
You know exactly what I am talking about. If you don't think you do, it's because you're just not looking at it. Here, fishy fishy...

-XOXO,


No comments: