Saturday, July 25, 2009

You, Accrue-d.

{Pre-Script: To fill the space in your brain to capacity, you will need to read this post as the song, " Gone," #50 on the playlist, plays in the background. Go down to the playlist, click on that song, then come back and resume reading. I'll wait...)(...still waiting...)


When you move to inhabit a space, you do not diminish the space you are in. You accrue. Where you once looked around and thought "this space is HUGE! HOW am I ever going to fill it??" you now look and think,"Where did all this @*^&%#$% come from??" and other such groaning too deep for words.

This is one reason people have garage sales

I have been cleaning out the clutter in my house for the past two weeks. Out with the clutter, in in with the sanity. "OH, hello, sanity, I knew there was a semblance of you somewhere...I just couldn't quite access you...I see now that you were pinned down between a board game and a sweatshirt that no longer fits anyone in this house."

-XOXO,

No comments: