Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crazy Talk

(Pre-Script: This post will restore your belief in humanity if you read it as the song, "FIreflies," #60 on the playlist, plays in the background. Go down to the playlist, click on that song, then come back and resume reading. I'll wait...) (...still waiting...)
There are lists with words on them, and they tell what to do and what not to do, and apparently, everyone around me has a copy. The problem is that the words have a tendency to swap lists, depending on who's hands the lists are in. I used to let this make me feel crazy.
Then I had an epiphany.
Crazy people always make you feel like you are the crazy one. They are good at this. You can know you are not the crazy one because you say to yourself, "am I crazy?" when the crazy person does a crazy thing, but acts like it wasn't crazy. But if you were really crazy, you would not ask the question, "Am I crazy?" the crazy one does the crazy thing with self confidence and no second thought. This is how we can tell who the crazy one is in the scenario...the one who stops and asks him or herself is not crazy. The one who does the crazy making thing which causes the other person to ask "am I crazy?" is the crazy one. It's a simple formula, and that's just a head's up for anyone who has ever wondered about his or her own personal sanity.
Blink
Wink
(But don't just take my word for it...I am completely crazy, at least 72.7% of the time. Who's to say it wasn't at one of these times that I wrote this, or if I wrote it during the other 26.3%.)

-XOXO,

No comments: