Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hi, I'm "Amanda,"and I'm 11 years old.

Pre-script: To get your money's worth out of this post, read it as the song " Landslide," covered here by the Dixie Chicks, plays...go down to my playlist, click on that song, then come back and resume reading...I'll wait...) (...still waiting...)

I joined Facebook about 2 months ago, I think, and it has revolutionized my life. You see, I just finished taking all of the tests I could stand, and here is what I now know about myself that I never knew before:

My name SHOULD be Amanda.

I am a vain, self centered leader.

I am 43% half genius; on the verge of being great, if I'd only "try a little harder."

I have a Western Accent, which means that I have no accent.

The color of my heart is VIOLET.

I am a mix of girly-girl and tomboy.*

The instrument I most resemble is a flute.

The dog I most resemble is a German Shepherd.

I am an "on topic dork."

I am a normal mom.

I am 75% smarter than a 5th grader, brighter than a big box of crayons.

The musical that most closely resembles my life is "Rent."

My real age is 11.


All I have to say is wow, thanks, Facebook; that sure explains a lot!
( You're the reason for the teardrops in my cottage cheese...)

-XOXO,


*I already knew about the girly girl tomboy thing...I even wrote a post with that title about 2 weeks ago.

No comments: